Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Gowing Bros Ltd ABN 68 000 010 471 (Gowings) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Gowings is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report of Gowings (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent the Annual Report of Gowings (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Gowings of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Gowings encourages all Shareholders to receive communications to ensure that they stay informed. Electronic communications also reflect Gowings’ commitment to minimising paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request that Gowings send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Gowings of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request and notify Gowings by contacting email@example.com or by contacting Gowings’ registry Computershare directly:
Telephone (within Australia): 1300 850 505
Telephone (outside Australia): +61 (0)3 9415 4000